Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hi, welcome back!

So I haven't blogged in years.  YEARS.  It's something I actually miss, something I want to get back into, so here I am.  A lot has happened in the last 5 years, most noteworthy is we had 2 babies.  Finally.  I have a lot of things I'd like to blog about, all my fun sewing projects, how I'm keeping our crazy family of 6 organized, getting back into cooking, infertility and it's total impact on the family, adventures we have, being a working mom.  I have no idea how often I'll be able to post, but here's hoping for some kind of regularity!  I noticed I'm still getting pageviews, so that's pretty exciting!


Here's our little family.  Well, part of it, it's our two little ones getting ready for Christmas this year.  We also have two teenagers in the house, but I won't be talking about them much outside of how I help keep our lives organized.

So here's to re-dedication of this blog.  New times, new direction, new stories to tell.

No comments: